For Managers and Leaders, working with a coach on a one-to-one basis provides:
• A confidential space to help newly promoted managers identify and develop their own effective management style.
• Create focus and challenge to stretch individuals, challenging beliefs and perceptions and encourage creative thinking
• Develop skills in communication, personal impact and create confidence.
If you’re facing any of these challenges within your organisation:
• Rising stars who are not delivering
• Personality clashes and/or conflict in teams that are impacting performance
• Lack of ownership, impact and/or accountability from your management teams.
Engaging a coach to work with teams and individuals is a cost effective time efficient way to break through barriers and create sustainable solutions.
Returning to work:
For employees returning back to the workplace after a period of absence, re-adjusting to work life coupled with a potential loss of confidence can be extremely daunting. Working with a coach to help prepare for the return with follow up sessions, will support a successful reintroduction back into the workplace.
A member of the ICF.